Rope play opens up a whole new world of erotic and aesthetic possibilities.
For lovers who wish to learn the ropes of this erotic art, this workshop teaches you the basics of bondage, all in the stimulating atmosphere of our Antwerp Loft.
In this three-hour workshop for beginners, rope master Dimebag (FetLife: _Dimebag_) will cover:
- Surprise your partner with beautiful, sexy and kinky ties. Learn to use your own imagination.
- Put your partner in sexy positions using rope.
- Discover the aesthetics that makes your partner more beautiful. Learning to look at the human body and highlight its beauty through ropes.
- A strong focus on the interaction between partners. How to communicate with rope.
- How to tie you partner up in a safe way using basic, safe and beautiful ties.
- Body mechanics and the understanding your partners body.
The workshop will be held in English or Dutch, depending on the preferences of the participants.
The Teacher: Dimebag
He’s practiced Shibari for over seven years, but still feels like he’s only scratching the surface: Translating desire into rope, Dimebag is a patient and passionate teacher keen to transmit his knowledge and know how, this accompanied by his wife who he ties almost exclusively(Dragonfly on fet). His unique Understanding of the complex relationship between the rigger and model shows during his demonstration, he’s truly a dime in a dozen with his focused approach—always in search of greater depth.
Read more about him here
For the workshop it is best to wear something light and comfortable. Make sure that you wear clothes that fit. That makes it easier for you to tie.
It is pleasantly warm in our Playroom because of the floor heating. The focus during the workshop is on transferring information and ‘learning’ techniques. Please note, this is not an erotic workshop! The clothes stay on.